As a result of Governor Evers’ announcement on Monday, May 11th, 2020, BR Diamond Suite, Inc. will begin taking in-store appointments effective Tuesday, May 12th. Our staff will continue our disinfection procedure with many enhancements to protect the safety and well being of our clients and staff.
The following are just some of the precautions we are taking and will continue to implement:
1. Supply and maintain hand sanitizer throughout our showroom, at all work stations and appointment locations.
2. Any jewelry that is tried on by our clients will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before being returned to our cases.
3. Door handles, appointment locations and restrooms will be sanitized after each client has visited, and they will be sanitized every two hours when not used.
4. BR Diamond Suite’s staff will maintain a 6-foot distance with our clients.
5. BR Diamond Suite will have floor markings, which will help clients maintain a 6-foot distance.
6. Pens, trays and any items used to deliver jewelry will be sanitized after each use.
7. BR Diamond Suite will continue to offer curbside delivery to clients who feel safer using that method of drop off or delivery.
8. BR Diamond Suite will hold five or fewer appointments for our clients in our showroom at a time for your protection and safety.
We are excited to serve our clients once again with the personal attention we are known for. We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at your convenience at 608-274-4848.
Thank you for your continued support and for shopping locally!
BR Diamond Suite, Inc.